|Oshkosh Central Credit Union
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2013
DEBIT CARD FEE
Due to the recent complaints, the Board has decided to charge a $1.00 per debit card that only uses the debit card 5 or less times a month.
As long as you use your Debit Card 6 times a month there will not be a fee.
CHRISTMAS CLUB WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING NOVEMBER 1, 2013
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2013
INCOMING WIRE $10.00
OUTGOING WIRE $20.00
FOREIGN OUTGOING WIRE $80.00
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2014
SAFE DEPOSIT BOX FEE
Credit Card Promotion:
Starting December 3, 2012- December 3, 2013 all new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers will be at 1.99%. Once the promotion is done rates will be converted back to either 10.9% or 12.9%.
Holiday Schedule 2013
We will be closed the following days in 2013:
Thursday, November 28, 2013 - Thanksgiving Day
Friday, November 29, 2013 (open 7:30-12:30, Drive-up only) - Friday After Thanksgiving
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - Christmas Eve Day
Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - Christmas Day
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - New Year’s Eve Day
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying document.
TO REPORT YOUR DEBIT CARD LOST/ STOLEN PLEASE CALL 1-800-472-3272
TO REPORT YOUR CREDIT CARD LOST/ STOLEN PLEASE CALL 1-800-808-7230
YOU CAN VIEW YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AT WWW.EZCARDINFO.COM
|[ What's New | Rates | Products & Services | Online Services | About Us | Contact Us | Security | Calendar of Events ]|
Browser Requirements | Copyright © Harland Financial Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.